I’ve been tagged by Ariane Benefit, so instead of my usual brilliance, today you get to read all about me. It’s challenging to come up with 7 things that might be of interest, that I don’t mind sharing with any strangers who wander by, and that I haven’t already mentioned in my blog, but it sounds like a fun way to begin the week, so here goes!
- I like to make greeting cards. So far I’ve just made a card here and there for friends and family members, but eventually I’d like to have a big supply on hand so I’m prepared for all special occasions. And maybe even sell them some day.
- My first experience with website design was over 10 years ago. One of Scott’s co-workers trained me on the basics, so I could assist him in his part-time business. The first site I created on my own was for my sister, Kathy Stinson (which has been revamped several times since then).
- As a child, I was an avid reader. I re-read books so often that after reading Anne of Green Gables (a gift from my aforementioned sister), I wouldn’t allow myself to read it more than once in a six-month period so it wouldn’t get stale. It’s been years since I last picked it up – maybe it’s time to read it again!
- I haven’t always been a “cat person.” Growing up, I had a toy poodle named Toro, and as an adult I had two Lhasa Apsos named Andy and Peanut, before my husband Scott introduced me to cats. I still think dogs are wonderful, but cats are a lot less work.
- One of the most interesting places I’ve ever visited was Rapid City, South Dakota.
- I have seen Blue Rodeofour times and own every one of their CDs.
- I love to do the New York Times Sunday Crossword.
Now I’m supposed to tag a few people, which is yet another challenge, because Ariane already tagged Suzanne, who in turn tagged Marcia, but who knows? Maybe Kathy, Alex, or Melodee will play along! You’ll just have to visit their blogs to find out…