I hope you’ve enjoyed my recent series of posts inspired by TEDx Waterloo over the past couple of months. Attending the event and writing about what I learned has been very rewarding, but I’ve been busy with other things too!
I’ve been a speaker:
- Social Media Q&A session for Professional Organizers of Canada, Halton-Peel Chapter
- Presentation on Online Networking for Welcome Inn Community Centre’s bizPLAN program
- Presentation on Using Pinterest to Market Your VA Business for the Golden Horseshoe Virtual Assistants Group
- Presentation on Social Media, Youth & Employment for the Youth Employment Network
I’ve been a guest blogger:
- for Metropolitan Organizing: What Is a Virtual Assistant? – Part 1
- for FizzNiche: Guest Bloggers Know Something You Don’t
- For Promotion Career Services: Online Tools for Organizing Your Job Search, Desktop-Based Tools for Organizing Your Job Search, and Mobile Apps for Organizing Your Job Search
I was interviewed about blogging by whohub.
I was in the April Carnival of Pen, Pencil & Paper.
But enough about me! How have you been sharing your passions?
Photo: © Gary / PhotoXpress