Many independent professionals prefer to handle their own marketing tasks, and why not? The internet abounds with free DIY marketing advice!
Where it gets tricky is that much of it is geared towards large businesses with huge budgets and a dedicated marketing team, and trying to apply those strategies to a one-person operation can be quite frustrating. That’s where I come in!
I keep an eye on marketing trends and tools and help you decide what will work best for your business.
A wide range of topics are available, including:
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Creating Buyer Personas
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Website Strategy
- On-Page SEO
- Lead Generation with Facebook Ads
- Writing Amazing Blog Posts
- First Impressions
- Your Personal Brand
- Facebook Marketing
- Content Curation
- Blogging Basics
- Finding Clients
Check out Maximize Marketing Club for course descriptions and to register.
Join the Club to access the entire course library, as well as any new topics released during the year.
I've had the honor of speaking at numerous local events and national conferences - here are just a few:
- Professional Organizers in Canada National Conference, 2015, 2011, 2010 & 2006
- Career Professionals of Canada Conference, 2015
- National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Conference, 2014
- Guest Facilitator, Welcome Inn Community Centre bizPLAN program, 2012 - 2014
- Forum on Virtual Assistance (FoVA), 2009
My most popular topics have been How to Write Blog Posts that Get Results and How to Use Social Media to Build Your Business, but I'll be happy to customize a presentation for your event and audience.
Always totally present to my needs
I found Janet to be quite knowledgeable in her approach to assisting me with my social media accounts. Perhaps what impressed me the most was her calm demeanor. She never seemed in a hurry and was always totally present to my needs.