The response to my current blog series has been amazing, and it warms my heart to know I’m helping so many of you improve your websites.
Although today’s topic might not be as exciting as your Home page or some of your other web pages, a Privacy page is also very important, but in a different way.
Well, no, you don’t need one – if you don’t collect email addresses, use Google Analytics to track user data, or display third party ads.
In other words, yes, you do!
Many jurisdictions have laws around online privacy, but even if they don’t apply to you directly, it’s in your best interest to alleviate any concerns your visitors may have about using your website.
- What identifying information you collect and why you collect it
- How you will use the information you collect
- With whom you may share the information you collect
- How people may contact you with questions or concerns
- Learn about Privacy Laws that apply to your website.
If you’re joining me for the first time, I hope you’ll go back and read the previous posts in this series:
- Is your website giving you strong results? Creating an Effective Homepage or Welcome Page
- Creating an About Page that Clicks
- How to Create an Effective Contact Page
- How to Create a Captivating Blog Page
I’ll be back again soon with the next instalment.